Here are a few questions you need to ask and consider before you enroll:
- Do you understand what your out of pocket expenses are? Out of pocket expenses can include; deductibles, co-pays, travel expenses, and lost wages.
- Do you need dental or vison insurance? Dental insurance is not provided under group or individual health plans. We can offer options for both dental and vison plans. Consider what you'd spend without one or both of these types of policies and balance that amount against the cost of coverage.
- If you were out of work for a long period of time, do you have enough resources to pay your bills? Some employers offer long term disability. You may want to consider buying your own policy if this is not offered through your employer.
- Do you have an understanding of your many options? There are many plan options that have different benefits, deductibles, and co-pays.
- Are you a high activity family? Do you have children is sports? Do you like outdoor activities? Are you involved in adult sports leagues? You may want to consider some level of accident insurance. Accident insurance pays benefits you can use for medical bills and other out-of-pocket expenses.
At Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe Insurance Services we believe our greatest asset is the relationships we build with our clients and we are dedicated to being the right choice for all of your insurance and financial needs. We take pride in our ability to tailor a comprehensive insurance package that maximizes your insurance protection while minimizing money out of your pocket.